What are you going to say when someone asks what you’re doing this holiday weekend? Let the Aquarium help you answer the question! Hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. every day. Here are several exciting ways to finish the sentence, “I’m going to…”
- Enjoy otter programs, dive shows, animal feedings, creature features and other fun programs free with admission or membership.
- Find out more about how vultures are our friends at the International Vulture Awareness event on Saturday and Sunday.
- Watch birds soar overhead in Winging It – Birds in Flight, a ticketed show featuring native shore birds and raptors.
- Explore what happens beyond the exhibits on a behind-the-scenes tour. Several programs are available Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Take a Night Trek on the beach and learn more about the sea turtles that nest and hatch here.
- Kayak the serene waters of the Roosevelt Natural areas, or catch clams and crabs in the Sound Seafood outing.
The fall calendar of activities begins on Tuesday, Sept. 3.