Part-time Temporary Position
Security Officer/Greeter $11.04 hrly
Posting Dates: May 15 – 30, 2014
Recommended Applicant will be subject to a background check.
Security Guard/Greeter reports to the Security Chief under the leadership of the Visitor and Member Services Coordinator. Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the safety and security of staff, visitors, facility and exhibits
- Provide customer service care for the public visitors
- Greet school and bus tour groups and provide orientation
- Assist with parking and unloading of groups
- Identify safety issues and maintain visitor accident log
- Provide presence in gift shop and admissions area to protect against theft
- Provide special event and after hour facility rental security
- Duties as assigned
- Weekend, Holiday, and Evening work will be required
- No minimum number of hours are guaranteed
Training and Experience: Graduation from high school or GED equivalency. One-year customer service, safety or security experience is preferred.
The successful candidate will be able to work in a pleasant manner with the public for long hours.
Submit State Application PD-107 (www.osp.state.nc.us/jobs/pd107ltr.doc) to: NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher, Attn: Personnel, 900 Loggerhead Rd., Kure Beach, NC 28449. Faxed or electronic applications also accepted. Fax (910) 458-6812 or email@example.com . Resumes may be submitted in addition to the State Application, but not in lieu of