Welcome to the North Carolina Aquarium Scholars Program. This scholarship based program is for North Carolina Title 1 schools and is possible due to the generous support of our sponsors.
Please fill out this application completely to ensure consideration for funds. Filling out this application does not guarantee receipt of funds and is not a reservation. For questions, please contact: [email protected]
Click here for program information
Download the pricing calculation sheet
- Reservations for Pier based field trips are available Monday-Friday during regular Pier hours. Based on availability, outreach and virtual programs can be scheduled anytime. Reservations for field trips can be scheduled between October 15 -March 16.
- If awarded program funding, you will be required to complete pre- and -post visit activities with your students, as well as an after-visit evaluation that will be emailed to you after your Pier visit.
- All registration/cancellation policies and procedures apply.
- Aquarium Scholars is offered based on availability of funds.
- Submitting this form DOES NOT guarantee that schools have been awarded funding.
- Awarded funds must be used during the current school year, and cannot be carried over.