Adults (Ages 13-61): $12.95
Seniors (Ages 62 and older): $11.95
Children (Ages 3-12): $10.95
Ages 2 and younger and NC Aquarium Society Members: FREE
taxes not included
Purchase Tickets Now Programs and Fees
Group Discounts: Groups of 10 or more receive 15 percent off Aquarium admission when the group registers 24 hours in advance and purchases all tickets with one payment. A 25 percent discount is available for 50 or more tickets purchased in advance.
School Groups: North Carolina school groups are admitted free if registered in advance. Click here for information on Home Schools.
Free Admission Days: The Aquarium admits all visitors free of charge on Veterans Day, Nov. 11, and on the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, the third Monday each January.
900 Loggerhead Road, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Get Directions on Google Maps
The Aquarium is located in Kure Beach on US 421, about 20 miles south of Wilmington.
From Southport, take the Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry. See ferry schedule here.
Enjoy a variety of food and drinks at the SharkBites snack bar. SharkBites is open daily from March through September and on weekends during October and November.
Group Meal Plan
View SharkBites menu
March – September: Monday – Saturday 10-5, Sunday 11-5
October: Thursday – Saturday 10-5, Sunday 11-5
November: Saturday 10-5, Sunday 11-5
Closed December – February
Tips and insider information to make your visit to the Aquarium fin-tastic:
- Parking is free. Designated parking for individuals with disabilities is located near the Aquarium entrance.
- Most visitors tour the Aquarium in about two hours. Allow more time if you plan to take in the free daily programs, go on a tour or explore more.
- Planning your visit for April or May? You may share your experience with many young visitors. Large school groups generally visit the Aquarium from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. weekdays during the spring months.
- Trained service animals are welcome in the Aquarium. Please inform Visitor Services if a trained service animal will be assisting you.
- Animals, other than service animals, are not allowed in the Aquarium. New Hanover County ordinance prohibits owners from leaving dogs unattended in a vehicle or tied up. Leaving a pet inside a car can be deadly.