Aquarium Rules and Parking Guidelines
- Aquarium staff reserves the right to ask a group to leave. If this should occur, your school’s principal will be contacted.
- Upon arrival, school buses should pull up to the circular drive in front of the main building.
- Students should remain on the bus until greeted by an Aquarium staff member.
- Aquarium Security will direct buses to parking after everyone has safely disembarked.
- Bus engines should remain off while the bus is parked.
- Chaperones need to arrive with the school group.
- Children accompanying chaperones who are not part of the field trip class will need to pay full admission. Youth (ages 13-18) $10.95, youth (ages 3-12) $8.95, children 2 and under are free.
- Teachers and chaperones are responsible for their students and must remain with them at all times.
- Picnic tables are available on a first come, first serve basis. They are not covered.