Scavenger hunts can help students focus on what’s important and interesting during their Aquarium field trip. These activities encourage students to closely observe animals and habitats in the Aquarium and record their observations.
Be sure to clearly communicate to students and chaperones what tasks you expect them to complete during the trip.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten scavenger hunt with answers
- 1st grade scavenger hunt and 1st grade scavenger hunt answers
- 2nd grade scavenger hunt and 2nd grade scavenger hunt answers
- 3rd grade scavenger hunt and 3rd grade scavenger hunt answers
- 4th grade habitat hunt
- 5th grade habitat hunt and 5th grade habitat hunt answers