- Admission for North Carolina school students and staff is free.
- Adult chaperones and parents pay a discounted rate of $6.00.
- You can elect to have a program in addition to your self-guided tour, click here for program descriptions.
- Indoor activities such as auditorium programs, labs and guided tours are available.
- Outdoor programs such as saltmarsh, beach explorations and paddle trips are abailable as well.
Total price would be the # of additional parents (not designated as chaperones) * 6.00 + any program fees
Click here for outreach descriptions
- SMALL GROUPS: For 30 participants or fewer. $100 for the first small-group program, $50 for each repeated small-group program.
- LARGE GROUPS: For 31 to 150 participants. $200 for the first large-group program, $100 for each repeated large-group program.
- Travel free is $0.75/mile roundtrip for any outreaches outside of Carteret county.
- Additional fees possible for overnight travel or extra instructors.
Total would be (program fee * number of programs) + travel fee
- $125 for 45 minutes (programs are 45 minutes long).
Total would be # of programs *$125.00