9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily year-round (closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)
Adults (Ages 13-61): $10.95
Seniors (Ages 62 and older): $9.95
Children (Ages 3-12): $8.95
Ages 2 and younger and NC Aquarium Society Members: FREE
Last tickets of the day sold at 4:30 p.m.
*taxes not included
Free admission Days
Admission is FREE for all on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in January and Veterans Day, November 11.
Tours and Adventures
Located on Roanoke Island, 3 miles north of Manteo
374 Airport Road
Manteo, NC 27954
Learn more about school group rates and other group discounts.
• All entrances, exits, exhibits and restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
• Large parking areas are provided for visitors. During peak summer months you may be required to park in the overflow parking lot.
• Food and drink are not allowed inside the building to ensure the health and safety of Aquarium animals. An on-site vendor offers a variety of food and drink options (days and times of operation vary).
• For visitor safety, shoes are required in the building and most Aquarium field trips require closed-toe shoes.
• Most visitors can tour the Aquarium in approximately 2 hours. However, if you plan to participate in Aquarium programs, dig for shark teeth in the fossil pit, or visit the gift shop allow more time.
• Trained service animals are welcome in the Aquarium. Please inform Visitor Services if a trained service animal will be assisting you.