Welcome to the North Carolina Aquarium Scholars Program. This scholarship based program is for North Carolina Title 1 schools and is possible due to the generous support of our sponsors.
Welcome to the North Carolina Aquarium Scholars Program. This scholarship-based program is for North Carolina Title 1 schools and is made possible due to the generous support of our sponsors and donors.
Please fill out this application completely to ensure consideration for funds. Filling out this application does not guarantee receipt of funds and is not a reservation. For questions, please contact: [email protected]
Title I Status Verification Form
Please download and print the verification form to verify your schools Title 1 status for the 21-22 school year.
Have your principal fill out and sign the form, and attach a copy in the application below
Please click here to view available program options for your students
- If your grant application is approved, you will be notified by email and must call the Aquarium Registrar to make your reservation. Contact information will be provided to grant recipients.
- Reservations for Aquarium Scholars field trips to a NC Aquarium site are available Monday-Friday, during regular Aquarium hours.
- Reservations for field trips can be scheduled between October 15 - March 16. Based on availability, outreach and virtual programs can be scheduled anytime.
- If awarded a grant, you will be required to complete pre- and -post visit activities with your students, as well as an evaluation that will be emailed to you after your Aquarium program.
- All registration/cancellation policies and procedures apply.
- Aquarium Scholars grants are based on availability of funds.
- Submitting this application DOES NOT guarantee funding.
- Awarded funds must be used during the current school year and cannot be carried over.