Welcome to the North Carolina Aquarium Scholars Program. This scholarship based program is for North Carolina Title 1 eligible schools and is possible due to the generous support of our sponsors.
Welcome to the North Carolina Aquarium Scholars Program. This scholarship-based program is for North Carolina Title 1 eligible schools and is made possible due to the generous support of our sponsors and donors.
Please fill out this application completely to ensure consideration for funds. Filling out this application does not guarantee receipt of funds and is not a reservation. For questions, please contact: [email protected]
Principal Approval Form
Download and print the form to verify you are a Title 1 eligible school for 21-22 school year. Note: your school does not have to have official Title 1 status to apply. Have your principal fill out and sign the form, and attach a copy in the application below
Please click here to view available program options for your students
- If your grant application is approved, you will be notified by email and must call the Aquarium Registrar to make your reservation. Reservations must be made no later than January 13, 2023.Contact information will be provided to grant recipients.
- Reservations for Aquarium Scholars field trips to a NC Aquarium site are available Monday-Friday, during regular Aquarium hours.
- Field trips must be completed before March 17, 2023. Based on availability, outreach and virtual programs can be scheduled anytime.
- If awarded a grant, you will be required to participate in program evaluations.
- All registration/cancellation policies and procedures apply.
- Aquarium Scholars grants are based on availability of funds.
- Submitting this application DOES NOT guarantee funding.
- Awarded funds must be used during the current school year and cannot be carried over.